Bonuses with Book Purchase
To help extend your Strategic Impact, check out these bonuses below, only offered on Dr. Poore’s website.
BUY 1 BOOK
Take the lead!
Jumpstart your organization’s Vital Strategic Planning program!
When you buy one book, gain free access to our webinar helping you to kickstart a strategic planning program with the executive team.
This webinar will help you position yourself as an expert strategic planner and take the right steps as you work with your executive team..
Click the button below to contact us, share proof of purchase, and receive your promo code to get access — a $24.95 value.
BUY 10 BOOKS
Share with your team!
Create momentum with your steering committee or your strategic planning department!
When you buy 10 books, gain free access to TWO webinars… how to kickstart a strategic planning program with the executive team, and tips for tracking your organization’s strategic plan goal achievement.
Click the button below to contact us, share proof of purchase, and receive your promo code number to get access — a $50 value.
BUY 100+ BOOKS
Help your leadership team grow their strategic planning expertise.
Share Strategic Impact with key leaders in your company!
When you buy 100 or more books, Dr. Poore will speak virtually at your leadership workshop or event. And, you can gain free access to the seven-part workshop series.
Click the button below to connect with Dr. Poore and discuss details — valued at more than $2,500.
What will this book do for you?
This reliable, three-step framework will help you:
- Declutter the typically complicated strategic planning process.
- Deliver a destiny-shaping program in an efficient, budget-conscious way—including for mission-driven small businesses and nonprofits with limited resources.
- Plan and lead a life-changing leadership workshop experience culminating in strategic goals.
- Craft a compelling written strategic plan.
- Implement an effective tracking and communication system to monitor progress and ensure accountability.
- Engage employees, customers, and key audiences in celebrating your organization’s strategic impact.What